Friday, April 13, 2012

BOLD AND BRIGHTS CHALLENGE

This is the first card I have made in a couple of weeks.  We had Claire our daughter visiting us for a week and had a fabulous time, it has taken me a week to get back into the swing of things since they went back as we always miss them and the grandchildren when they go.  The weather was a bit windy when they were here but we still managed to get out and about every day.
I chose to use a stamp n doodle image (puddle jumper) for this challenge it is my favourite image at the moment. The paper I used was from stash, I think it is one that Claire gave me some time ago the ribbon is papermania and the brad is by My Minds eye.  I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities die Fleur De Lis as the backing for the digi stamp.
Thank you for looking.

I have entered this card in the Blogadoodle challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mum, this is a perfect entry for the bold and bright challenge.
    The die you've used is lovely and I might have to have a look at that one myself :-)

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated