Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flower Power

Well I thoroughly enjoyed making this very girly card, the sun has disappeared here in sunny Spain! so it was the ideal time in between cooking a roast for Sunday dinner and getting my Cricut imagine going.

I have coloured the image with pro markers and all of the papers and embellishments are from the Cricut Loris garden cartridge.

I am entering this card into Joanna Sheens challenge - Flower Power.


I am pleased to say I came in the top 3 for this card in the Joanna sheen challenge Flower Power
 

 Thanks for passing by and looking.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Joan, this is gorgeous. Good luck in challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Joan, I am loving the shape of your card and the little girl is adorable.

    Enjoy your meal
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card......so vibrant, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's really great well done hun and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning card mum and everything works perfectly together

    Gorgeous colours

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning card mum and everything works perfectly together

    Gorgeous colours

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this Joan! Love the shape, and well I just love everything about it. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should have been the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated