Sunday, December 2, 2012

3 cards

I was asked to make 3 cards for a lady a week or two ago and here is what i came up with.  The first card is for he sons 50th Birthday and as you may have guessed he is a keen fisherman.



The next two cards are for her Granddaughters.




I haven't really been keeping up with my blog the past week or two as i have been making various cards for Christmas but i think i am near the end of them now.

Thank you for passing by and looking and for any comments left.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Joan....lovely images and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great cards Joan, but the second one with those fab red boots is fantastic. Ooooooooo, I'd love a pair of those.....wouldn't be able to walk in them of course! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful selection of card, JOan. That fisherman card is awesome and the other two card are stunning too. I would love those boots (just to stroke) lol . Such wonderful work I bet her family will all be very happy with their cards. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are fabulous - love the shoes!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards, I can't decide which is my favourite! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful, I love the one with the boots especially, it's so different, love them all though, gorgeous work
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Joan, these are absolutely stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Mum these are stunning - you've excelled yourself.
    I think the card with the red boots is my favourite card ....just amazing, and agree with Barbara (couldnt go shopping in them LOL!)

    super super super !!!!!
    love Claire xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 Great Cards Joan, I really love the inclusion of the shoes for the two Christmas Cards for your customers Granddaughters. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated