Sunday, August 4, 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody

Good Morning all, today is another scheduled post for Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.
This weeks Sponsor is Bugaboo.


I have chosen the Cat In The Hat  image youer than you, he is coloured with Pro Markers.




The Paper is fro Papermania Signature
The dies i have used are Spellbinders Nestabillities

 The Buttons are Die- namics
Charm and ribbon are from Stock.

Thank you for passing by and looking, I will come and visit your blogs and catch up when I return to normal after my holiday.

Joan x

4 comments:

  1. super cute and fantastic and beautiful card Joan.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan, here in Uk, looking out of the window, ----Rain. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Joan love the design
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Joan, I love your design and great image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated