Monday, September 9, 2013

Artistic Inspirations DT Card

Good Morning to you all. Todays make is for Artistic Inspirations Challenge Anything but a card/Anything Goes, and today i have made a tag.
The Sponsor of this weeks  challenge is Floppy Lattes, hope you can pop over and take a look.

Floppy Lattes

I am really struggling to get back into making of any description at the moment and I'm afraid my ideas are pretty basic.  We had such a wonderful time with our daughters and families visiting i think it has left me a bit flat.  Hopefully the mojo will return soon and i can get back some ideas for making..

I coloured the image with pro markers and the backing paper was from stash as is the ribbon and gems.  I used a bamboo stamp that i had and used mega flakes for the spakle.

Thank you all for looking and for any comments left.

Joan x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Joan, love the beautiful lace and image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, great colours, image and fabulous lace embellishment.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Tag hun, love the colors. Thank you for a great challenge week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Joan. I know what you mean about feeling abit deflated after seeing family, it is so difficult. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fun tag - hope your mojo returns soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a pretty little tag Joan...I love it
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely tag joan.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun tag I love the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag Joan, I am sure your Mojo will return very soon, we all go through this at some time don't we but I am sure you will be back to your very creative self soon.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag Joan. I'm feeling like you missing my family now they've gone back
    and I can't come up with any ideas
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely tag Joan, pretty colours and lovely lace details.
    I'm not surprise you are feeling a little low at the moment you must really miss your family now they have gone back home.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated